Hospitals, medical service providers, coding companies, government agencies, nonprofit associations, and other organizations have the unique opportunity to achieve and validate a higher level of healthcare information competency by becoming an organizational member of the AHIMA World Congress.
AHIMA World Congress, the international arm of AHIMA, is dedicated to supporting AHIMA’s international members, credential holders, and customers by providing HIM best practices, advanced professional development and AHIMA’s gold standard certifications in AHIMA’ Core Competencies.
AHIMA World Congress Sponsors and Partners
AWC Philippines Chapter Meeting and Training
Hybrid Coding (joint CCA, CCS-P and CCS) Exam Prep Workshop: Orientation, Strategies and Test Practice (exam prep book included)
CHDA Exam Prep Workshop: Orientation, Strategies and Test Practice (exam prep book included)
AHIMA 90th Convention and Exhibit
AWC Organizational Membership
AWC Organizational Benefits
- Annual membership, renewable based on training and evaluation
- Customized pricing based on organization’s size and number of employees trained
- Ability to progress to advanced levels based on annual assessment of the quality of organization’s healthcare information and the number of employees trained
- Program is available outside the US to organizations only; not available to individuals
Next Exam Windows: 2018 – Feb 1-28; Apr1 16- May 16, July 2-31, Nov 1-30
Get AHIMA Certified―Step-by-Step Certification Roadmap
Find a Test
AHIMA Individual Member
Top Reasons to Become An AHIMA Member
Discounts on AHIMA products (an average of 20%)Examples:
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS®) Certification Exam – Nonmember Price: $399; Member Price: $299 (=25% discount)
- CCS Exam Prep book – Nonmember Price: $84.95; Member Price: $67.95
- Exam Prep Workshop, Exam, and Book Bundle (up 50% off)
Four (4) CEUs annually
Connections to employers, online networks, and local chapters
Digital Journal of AHIMA and international eNewsletter
Career-building tools, international mentor program, and career prep webinars
Access to AHIMA’s gold standard content through its Body of Knowledge online library
Join AHIMA now at a special rate of $79.
Click on the link below to go to the Membership Center.