AWC Organizational Membership
Hospitals, medical service providers, coding companies, government agencies, nonprofit associations, and other organizations have the unique opportunity to achieve and validate a higher level of healthcare information competency by becoming an organizational member of the AHIMA World Congress.
Benefits of AWC Organizational Membership Include:
- Annual membership, renewable based on annual levels of training and evaluation
- Pricing is customizable based on organization’s size and number of employees trained
- Ability to progress to advanced levels based on annual assessment of the quality of organization’s healthcare information, and number of employees trained
- Program available outside the US to organizations only; not available to individuals
To Join Contact Alexandre Bouché at +1-703-856-7999
AHIMA Individual Member
Open to individuals only, includes group discount.
Join the premier association for healthcare information professionals. More than 103,000 healthcare information professionals in more than 66 countries are engaged with AHIMA for certification, education, and endless resources to help improve work performance and advance their careers.
Top Reasons to Become AHIMA Member
- Discounts on AHIMA products (an average of 20%)
Certified Coding Specialist (CCS®) Certification Exam – Nonmember Price: $399; Member Price: $299 (=25% discount)
CCS Exam Prep book – Nonmember Price: $84.95; Member Price: $67.95 (=20% discount)
Exam Prep Workshop, Exam, and Book Bundle (up 50% off)
- Four (4) CEUs annually
- Connections to employers, online networks, and local chapters
- Digital Journal of AHIMA and international eNewsletter
- Career building tools, international mentor program and career prep webinars
- Access to AHIMA’s gold standard content through its Body of Knowledge online library
Join AHIMA now at a special rate of $79.
Click on the link below to go to the Membership Center.