AHIMA World Congress Events
Middle East Healthcare Information Summit
19-20 October 2017 and Post Summit Workshops 21 October,
Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The AHIMA World Congress (AWC) FIRST Middle East Healthcare Information Summit will bring together healthcare leaders from across the globe, for educational sessions and discussions about current, practical, local and emerging healthcare issues.
Through high quality educational sessions and exhibits, the summit will successfully highlight:
- healthcare information best practices,
- focus on all aspects of the healthcare revenue cycle,
- and support local work force development
in the areas of:
- medical coding,
- clinical documentation improvement, and
- health data analytics and informatics
– key areas essential for safe, quality healthcare.
At the summit, the AWC’s first Healthcare Information Champion Award will be presented to a healthcare professional residing outside the US, who, through their efforts and innovative achievements, has made an outstanding contribution to the advancement of quality and ethical healthcare information standards, practices and management.
The AWC UAE Chapter, formed in May, has taken a leading role in the preparation, support and success of the summit.
As a practical extension of the Summit, the Post-summit workshops on Saturday, 21 October, will be dedicated to trainings and AHIMA certification exam preparation workshops for coding, clinical documentation improvement, health data analytics, informatics, DRGs and privacy and security.
The summit is designed to provide accessible and affordable education to all levels and specializations within the healthcare Information field—from coders to doctors, nurses, HIM processionals, informatics specialist, IT professionals, and case mangers! AHIMA members and credential holders as well as students and groups of employees will enjoy a significant registration discount. Attendees of both the summit and post summit workshops will also receive a 15% discount on both registrations. Please visit the registration site for more information.
- Analyze how healthcare data is used in various departments in healthcare organizations (including coded data and clinical documentation)
- Design processes and procedures for acquiring healthcare data and translate that data into usable information
- Formulate best practices for analyzing healthcare data
- Assess how to best protect your healthcare data and information
- Evaluate the latest healthcare technology
- State of the art lectures
- Presentations by renowned speakers from different parts of the world
- Poster presentations and world class exhibits
- Interactive sessions
- Case discussions
- Hands-on workshops
- Platform for global networking
- Connecting scientic community
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Healthcare Stakeholders
- Vendors and Auditors
- Coding Professionals
- Health Information Managers
- Data Analysts
- Doctors, Pharmacists, and Other Healthcare Professionals
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs)
- Finance and Revenue Cycle Personnel
- Registration Personnel
- Clinical Researchers, Policy Makers and Regulators
- Government and Health Authority Officials
14 AHIMA CEUs
HAAD Accreditation in Process
Summit @ a Glance
|Registration Type||Event Date||Venue||Price|
|Early Bird Registration (non member) – Until August 31, 2017 (with book)||19 ‒20 October||Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE||AED 1,200.00|
|Regular Registration (non member) – After 31 August, 2017 (with book)||19 ‒20 October||Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE||AED 1,500.00|
|AHIMA Member (with book)||19 ‒20 October||Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE||AED 960.00|
|AHIMA Credential Holder (with book)||19 ‒20 October||Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE||AED 1,080.00|
|Students (2-day Summit, no book included)||19 ‒20 October||Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE||AED 500.00|
|One Day Attendance (on Sept 19 OR Sept 20) – AHIMA member (no book included)||Oct 19 or Oct 20||Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE||AED 750.00|
|One Day Attendance (on Sept 19 OR Sept 20) – AHIMA non-member (no book included)||Oct 19 or Oct 20||Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE||AED 1,000.00|
|Registration Type||Event Date||Venue||Price|
|Hybrid Coding Exam Prep Workshop for CCA||21 October||Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi||AED 450.00*|
|Hybrid Coding Exam Prep Workshop for CCS-P||21 October||Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi||AED 750.00*|
|Hybrid Coding Exam Prep Workshop for CCS||21 October||Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi||AED 900.00*|
|CDIP Exam Prep Workshop||21 October||Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi||AED 900.00*|
|CHDA Exam Prep Workshop with CPHI Preview||21 October||Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi||AED 900.00*|
|DRG Workshop||21 October||Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi||AED 450.00*|
|Privacy and Security Workshop||21 October||Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi||AED 450.00*|
Special Note on Discounts:
1. For the Summit, discounts are taken from the base rate (AHIMA member, AHIMA credential holder, nonmember). Student and One (1)-day attendance rates are not eligible for discounts.
2. For the Workshops, all discounts are taken from base rate. Workshop rates were designed to be extremely affordable; there is no additional member, credential holder, or student discount.
3. To receive the discount rates, please submit an email indicating your registration type(s) to email@example.com.